Copyright © 2000-2012 Helicon Soft, Ltd.
d-Studio, Ltd is developing and supporting Mac version of Helicon Focus under the joint venture with Helicon Soft Ltd.
Helicon Focus for Windows
Helicon Focus is a program that creates one completely focused image from several partially focused images by combining the focused areas.
The program is designed for macrophotography, microphotography and hyperfocal landscape photography to cope with the shallow depth-of-field problem.
Helicon Focus also aligns images as objects often change their size and position from shot to shot. This function is especially important for macrophotography.
Helicon Focus is able to create 3D model of the object which can be manipulated in free Helicon 3D Viewer (included into Helicon Focus installation) and exported as video file, stereo pair or anaglyph.
Copyright: Charles Krebs, 2008
Helicon Focus Lite (basic version):
- automatically adjusts and resizes images (important for stereomicroscopes and macrophotography);
- processes an unlimited number of images in the stack;
- has no limitation on image resolutions (you need at least 512M RAM to work with 8Mp+ images);
- supports "dust map" to automatically remove black points from the resulting images;
- automatically adjusts brightness of the adjacent images;
- reads RAW, 8bit and 16bit TIFFs, JPEG, JPEG 2000, BMP, etc;
- writes 8bit and 16bit TIFFs, JPEG, JPEG 2000, BMP.
- adds text and scale bar (v.4.0+)
Helicon Focus Pro (advanced version):
- includes all the features of the Lite version
- retouching brush to clone from aligned source images to the resulting image (cannot be performed with external photo editor, Windows v.4.0+)
- batch mode to process multiple image stacks or the same stack with different parameters (Windows v.4.0+)
- 2D micropanorama (Windows v4.30+, Mac v3.70+)
- export of animated stacks (see sample) (Windows v4.30+)
- export of 3D model of the object to Helicon 3D Viewer (included into Helicon Focus installation) (Windows, v.4.60+)
Helicon Focus Pro X64 (premium version):
Helicon Focus uses Helicon Processing Server to overcome 3Gb address space limitation for Windows 32 applications. Using this technique Helicon Focus is able to get additional 3Gb of the address space on 32 bit OS and all available RAM on 64 bit OS.
- 32 bit OS (Windows XP): additional 3Gb to process big images
- 64 bit OS (Windows Vista 64): higher performace + access to all available RAM
Starting from Helicon Focus 4.70 multiprocessor support is available in all licenses (Lite, Pro, X64). Multiprocessor license is replaced with X64 license for all users.
Tested on Intel Core Quad 3GHz, 4Gb, Windows XP, 19 JP
BUY NOW WITH DISCOUNT!
Only on our web site Helicon Software packages for MS Windows with discount!
- Helicon Filter, one year license: 20$ 16$, buy now and save 4$!
- Helicon Filter, unlimited license: 75$, buy now and save 15$!
- Helicon Filter + Helicon Focus Lite, unlimited license: 150$ 120$, buy now and save 30$!
- Helicon Filter + Helicon Focus Pro, one year license: 70$ 56$, buy now and save 14$!
- Helicon Filter + Helicon Focus Pro, unlimited license: 250$ 200$, buy now and save 50$!
- Helicon Filter + Helicon Focus Pro X64, unlimited license: 300$ 240$, buy now and save 60$!